Welcome to the Bellambi Neighbourhood Centre!
For over 40 years Bellambi Neighbourhood Centre (BNC) has been a place for the local community to meet, share, play, learn and grow.
May 2020 update from the Coordinator:
A community that is safe, welcoming and responsive to the changing needs of all local residents.
Bellambi Neighbourhood Centre will work as part of the community to achieve a safe, healthy and happy community by empowering people and providing them with opportunities to participate in their community.
Our Core Values
- Assess our local communities needs and respond to them
- Improve the quality of our services
- Be open, welcoming, sharing and an accessible service
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Be fair and equitable
- Encourage teamwork and cooperation
- Promote community based decision making and planning
- Meet requirements of funding bodies
You are invited to drop into the centre anytime Monday to Friday between 9am and 3pm
Conditions of Use of the Centre, and General Information
Come visit us and see what we have to offer